During the year, the Centre organizes a variety of training and networking activities. One of these are called « breakfast conferences ». There conferences are held in local restaurants early in the morning to reduce the impact on the entrepreneurs’ workday. Please click here to see the next Breakfast meeting.
At the beginning of the activity, entrepreneurs are invited to present their company to the other participants. Then, a short presentation is made and a question period follows.
Members of the Network benefit by:
- increasing their knowledge on a given business topic;
- breaking free from isolation;
- increasing their business’ visibility; and
- creating new business contacts.
The following topics have been covered in past:
- Time Management;
- Free Online Management Tools;
- Business Dashboard;
- Strategic Planning; and
- Website Optimization.
We remain open to suggestions on new themes that would benefit the entrepreneurial community.