In Quebec, business mentoring for entrepreneurs is in full swing. The link below will take you to the highlights of the Dobson-Lagassé Entrepreneurship Centre mentoring program.
The Dobson-Lagassé Centre mentoring cell received its accreditation from the Fondation de l’entrepreneuriat in 2003 and is a member of Réseau M. There are currently 39 mentors with 50 active dyads in our network. Our cell covers six RCM surrounding the city of Sherbrooke. including: Coaticook, Des Sources, Du Granit, Haut-Saint-François, Val-Saint-François, and Memphrémagog.
We adhere to the following practices:
• The mentor is a volunteer;
• The most important role of a mentor is that of the well-being of the mentee;
– The objectives and approach must be clear and understandable;
• We favor regular meetings followed by systematic monitoring of actions to be performed;
• We respect the code of ethical principles.