Over the years, we have managed to refine our approach and establish several standards of quality.
The Matching Process
The Dobson-Lagassé Entrepreneurship Centre takes very seriously all the components of the matching process, which is as follows:
1. The entrepreneur registers to become part of the Support Network for Entrepreneurs;
2. The entrepreneur fills out an application for mentorship and indicates his/her needs;
3. A preliminary meeting is held with the entrepreneur and a mentor selected by the Centre
4. Both parties confirm that the proposed matching is accepted and the mentoring relationship begins;
5. If there is a disagreement, a new mentor is proposed.
Making a request for mentoring
Are you an entrepreneur who wants to benefit from an experienced mentor? Nothing is simpler: fill out the pdf and return it to us. Request for Mentoring pdf.
After we verify your eligibility for mentoring, a member of our team will contact you.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.